bg

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Christmas and New Year 2012

   Well since Easter has come and gone I figure it was probably time I post about Christmas and the twins first trip to Tennessee. Honestly Christmas was a blur to me. I was way to tired and sleep deprived to really remember much. That's why photographs are such a good thing right?  The twins were just a couple weeks old at Christmas. I am so thankful I got to be home with them. I know we were so-so blessed to have healthy babies and considering they were a month early we truly got the best Christmas gift ever! I use this blog as sort of a digital baby book, so that's why I am posting about Christmas even though it was months ago. Anyhow..here are all our pictures.
Decorating the tree our first night home form the hospital











Mamma's Little Elves












Scout's Christmas party at school

Two of her teachers








Our failed attempt at a good grandkids picture: Take 1

Take 2

Take 3

Take 4





















My favorite Christmas gift was these two little angels! 

















Britain opening presents at Aunt Mandi and Uncle Blake's house

Amelia singing to Colton



Jilly holding Abby

Definitely the life of the party for sure!

She was not happy about taking down the Christmas Tree




Love my babies!


No comments:

Post a Comment