bg

Saturday, August 30, 2014

Last Christmas, 2013. Yep. That's right.

Christmas was like....yea...9 months ago. I am not even going to bother  typing anything other than to say we had a great one! My goal is to get back to blogging like I used to. I have not been good about it all since the twins were born. It may seem a little silly to even bother posting about earlier in the year, but it helps me keep memories together. So...here was last Christmas,,,and other pictures from earlier in the year :)

Christmas with the Stallings....












 Kamden's Christmas Recital
 Akens Christmas...













 Off to see Santa!



 My Boy!
 Christmas morning 2013...















 Christmas at Aunt Mandi's...













 New Years Eve 2013-2014




 Maddox's 1st Birthday






 Randoms of the kiddos...










 Baby shower for Mandi...



















 More Randoms...













 Birthday Party for Mckinley















 And finally...meeting Miss Hanna! :)








1 comment:

  1. These guys really worked within our budget to create an unforgettable wedding experience. My wife and I were beyond pleased with the service, especially day of.
    Wedding venues Seattle

    ReplyDelete