bg

Thursday, January 21, 2010

A Father's Perspective

Hello everyone, this is Kris....I hijacked Jill's account and figured I would post the latest information.  Jill and I went to the doctor on Tuesday, and we got a glowing report.  The babies heart rate is a strong 153 beats per minute and Jill's labs came back clean.  She is 15 weeks along and everything seems to be progressing smoothly.  Jill has been sleeping better here of late and the nausea seems to have gone away for the time being.  We have been working out at LifeTime fitness the past few weeks and Jill has actually lost a pound since her last appointment.  She will tell you that it's muscle loss, but I think she's as beautiful as ever.  Our next visit with the doctor is on February 18th and we should find out the sex of the baby then.  My gut is telling me that it's going to be a girl (which I'm sure everyone will get a good laugh out of) and we have been trying to come up with names. For a boy we know that Colton is one name we will use, and for a girl, Scout.  Finding names to go with those has been difficult, but I know we will find something that fits.  I hope everyone that's following this is doing well, and we will have more updates for you as things move along.  Thanks for all of your prayers and we hope to have more good news for you soon.

Kris

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait until the 18th so we can find out whether it's a Colt or a Scout. I'm glad that Jill and peanut are both doing well. Looking forward to more sonograms so we can see him/her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it time for a new belly pic and blog update? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes,,,I need to update more and I will. There are some crazy things going on with my company right now so I haven't made the time...but I will! I promise! I may have a lot of time to blog in a couple of months :(

    ReplyDelete