bg

Monday, June 28, 2010

Counting Down the Days...



Well I am almost down to the last three weeks...and I am so ready to get this baby out! I don't want to use the  word miserable because I know it could always be worse..but I am not comfortable at all!!! I can definitely tell she has moved down a lot because I can breath  a lot better and my belly looks lower to me. I feel very blessed because I have had a really easy pregnancy for the most part...but I am at the point now where I am just over it. It's no longer cute :)  I wake up about every hour at night to either re-position or go to the bathroom. Clothes are uncomfortable, especially to sleep in... so I pretty much just wear a t-shirt at night. The last couple of days I have started to have some dull lower back pain. It isn't sharp pain ...it's bearable just annoying. Anyway....WAH WAH WAH!  :)   Most of all I am ready to see her face and hold her for the first time! That thought makes all this worth it!!!
Tomorrow I go back to the doctor and I will find out if I have made any progress at all. I am really hoping all the signs mean that she will be here before the 23rd....I know that's wishful thinking, but I am ready and I have always had a feeling she might come a little early. (Again...wishful thinking) I will update tomorrow about what the doctor says.
Update on Grandfather: My Papaw, got a hopeful report at his doctors appointment on Wednesday. According to the exams they did the Doctor at Vanderbilt thinks the cancer is only in his skin and not his lymph nodes. His biopsy tested positive for anal plastic basal cell lymphoma which I believe is a form of non hodgkins lymphoma. His lymph nodes looked normal though so the doctor thinks it has not spread anywhere so it should be easily treated. They sent off more lab work and he will get the results back in two weeks. So as of right now things are looking up. We are all hoping and praying it stays that way.
Well thats all for now...hope everyone is having a good Monday so far!

 Thanks to Mandi, Kelly, April, Jennifer and Emily for our car seat and stroller!


Kris got the pack-n-play put together...

Now all we need is a baby :)

2 comments:

  1. I completely understand how you feel! But I will say, people tried to tell me all the time that I wouldn't remember the pain or being uncomfortable and i thought they were insane. It's kinda true though. I mean, I remember things of course, and you know I was miserable, but it's true how it all just kind of fades away and all you are left with is a beautiful baby and that's what you think about and remember! Hang in there because she will be here before you know it and all the uncomfortableness will be forgotten. Not that ANY of this helps when you are in the moment. :) I am fully aware of that!! Can't wait to meet little Scout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Jen - it will all be a faded memory once you hold that sweet baby in your arms. I can't wait to hear what the doctor says. It's time we get to see her. You should post another belly shot pretty soon too - you never know when it will be too late. I'm glad to hear about your grandpa - we will keep him in our prayers. I'm glad she's moved down some - hope you can breathe better! Wish you were coming this weekend but we completely understand

    ReplyDelete