bg

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Almost there...

So I went to the Doctor on Tuesday and I am making progress! I am 2cm dilated and 50% effaced. When Dr. Stevenson was examining me she could actually feel the top of the Scout's head because she has moved down so much! I go back to the Doctor Tuesday and I am hoping I will have made even more progress. I am so ready! I have not had a good nights sleep in almost a week because I can not get comfortable and I go to the bathroom about every 1-2 hours throughout the night. I know that I will not get much sleep when the baby comes either but at least then it will be because of a sweet baby and not because my back hurts, or I can't get comfortable.The last three nights I have literally been up ALL night! I re-arrange pillows..I try different positions....I just can't get comfortable. Usually by 5 am or so I am so exhausted I finally fall asleep until about 9 and then I have to get up because I am sore. It has not been this hard until the last week or so and I think it is just because she has lowered so much and my body is getting ready to go into to labor. Of course it could still be another 2 weeks or so...but it will not hurt my feelings if it's sooner! :) Kris is ready too...we are both excited to meet our baby girl! (He is just getting much better sleep in the process than I am :)   )  It won't be too long regardless! We are still not set on a first name so for now it is just Scout. We are going to wait to see her face. Hopefully it will come to us! :)  I hope everyone has a good and safe  4th of July!!!


Our Little Girl


Before you were even thought of
God already had a plan
He would send us a little girl
To raise by his command

Even though we didn't know it
your name was picked out too
So God could have his angels
To guard and protect you

Then he sent you down to us
Much to our surprise
Then we knew we had been blessed
And a feeling grew inside

We weren't sure what to call you
So then we prayed to God
We hoped he would reveal to us
The name he had thought of

He sent word by his angels
From heaven up above
The name that he had given you
was...something Scout

to be continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment