bg

Monday, September 20, 2010

One year ago today...

  Kris and I were living it up in Jamaica on our honeymoon! Ahhh...looking at the photos makes me want to be there now...
   I can't believe a year has come and gone SO FAST! And what a year it has been! We never planned on having a baby within the first year of our marriage but we are very thankful and blessed to have such a perfect little angel! It's been a crazy year but a wonderful one! Saturday night Kris took me to Bobs Steakhouse to celebrate our one year anniversary. The food was incredible!!!!  (It should be considering how much our bill was :) ) We were going to go on a trip to some where exotic for our one year anniversary but instead we have a very adorable  9 week old baby girl!
   Scout is doing great! Today she weighed 9 lbs and 13 ounces and is 23 inches long. It seems as though she is going to be tall and thin considering she is 75% for height and 25% for weight!  (She does not get that from me.)  She is such a sweet baby...she is starting to smile a lot and every time she does I just melt! She is also very opinionated and has quite the temper at times! I think that just means she is going to be a very strong girl...at least that is what I tell myself when she is hyperventilating from screaming so hard :) The majority of the time she is very sweet and just enjoys looking around and kicking her legs. She is very active to be so small. I have also discovered she loves music! She likes her musical animals and toys...and the other day I had my ipod playing while I was cleaning out her closet and she was laying on a blanket in the floor. She was just smiling and kicking her legs! In particular she liked the Black Eyed Peas, The Temper Trap,  and (ok...don't judge)...Ludacris. :) I got some of her "moves" on video. I just love her more and more everyday! She is a sweet, sweet girl and I love her so much! I will update more later but for now I will just add some recent pictures of her. This blog has been so wonderful for my family that do not get to see her very often. It is a good way for them to watch her grow and find out what is going on with her and us. It makes me feel better knowing that even though I can not see everyone I would like to very often...they can still be apart of our life. I hope you all enjoy the pictures and are having a great Monday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment