bg

Sunday, March 20, 2011

8 months old!


    

  Scout turned 8 months old last Wednesday! I can not believe how fast our baby girl's first year is going. I say it all the time...but it really is going by way too fast! She is changing everyday and is getting more and more personality all the time. She loves the sound of her voice and her reflection in the mirror. Yep! Big fan of herself! She is getting closer to crawling. She is definitely strong enough to do it, but she has not really figured out the biomechanics of it just yet. I have a feeling once she does get it figured out she is going to be everywhere because her arms and legs never stop moving!  She LOVES music and anytime she hears it she will smile and sway back and fourth or bounce up and down. She is also still very in love with Knox even though he tends to ignore her most of the time. He will lick her face and lay beside her occasionally but he is still more interested in what we are doing. She loves him though and if he is in the room her eyes follow him everywhere.  She has recently started whispering which is the sweetest thing ever! I love it! She talks to her toys and she loves animals!    She is always happy and the teachers at her school tell me that they rarely ever hear her cry. She is pretty much good to go as long as she is being entertained in some way. She gets bored easily but will sit in the floor and play for long periods of time. She still loves her swing even though her feet almost hang over the side now. I swear I don't know what we would do without that thing sometimes. For any of you future parents out there...the" My Little Lamb" swing is a must!!! It might be the best baby invention ever!  Kudos Fisher-Price! :)    Scout is growing so much and I am SO blessed to be her Momma. I love waking her up in the mornings and seeing that giant grin on her face, watching her yell at her toys, playing in the floor with her, and taking her picture.  She is a funny girl and I just want to bottle up every moment with her. She is a sweet, sweet baby!  I guess I am biased...but we think she is pretty awesome!





Knox was blocking the sun for her :)


She loves her Daddy :)























It has definitely been a busy couple of weeks. Stuart and Melissa's baby girl Amelia turned one last week so we went to her birthday party last Saturday. Then Kevin and Becky spent their spring break with us last week. We had a lot of fun watching basketball and hanging out. Yesterday we took Scout swimming for the first time. At first she was very serious about it but eventually she started kicking and splashing and she loved it!!! Last night Kris and I got to have a date night which was nice. Grammy Jonne watched Scout and we went to get dinner and then  to see "The Lincoln Lawyer". (good movie)  I have 12 pounds left to lose before April 24th...so tomorrow I am going to hit it hard at the gym again. I am  really sore from our work out yesterday but hopefully tomorrow will be better.  My body just doesn't respond like it used to. Hello 30 :(
Have a good night!!!

Scout, Kevin, Becky

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMELIA! 



Stuart, Amelia, Melissa


Kamden and Scout








Grammy Jonne

Happy St. Patty's Day :)





VERY Serious! :)






About 30 seconds after we left the pool :)

1 comment:

  1. Such a sweetheart, I can't wait to see her again. She is growing so fast!!!

    ReplyDelete