bg

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Goodbye February





 This year is going by way too fast. I feel like I say that all the time, but I really can't believe that it is already March! It has been pretty busy around here lately. Scout and I went to Tennessee last weekend to see my family and also for me to go to my friend Molly's wedding shower. Also we got to spend the day with our friends Heidi and Graig and their two darling girls! Heidi and I have been good friends for many years and it is so special that we both have girls close to the same age. I hope they grow to become great friends! I really enjoyed getting to see Molly and a few other familiar faces as well. When we go home to Tennessee I very rarely get to spend much time with my friends because our time is usually pretty full visiting family, and not to mention my friends are all grown up now so everyone is always busy and it's just really hard to get everyone together very often. So, the few opportunities that I get to spend with friends is always very special to me. I am so happy for Molly and Mark and I am excited for the wedding in April!
   This past weekend we all went to Abilene to visit family and celebrate Granny Jan's birthday. We had a lot of fun enjoying the gorgeous weather, and playing with the babies!  Now back to work. I am already looking forward to a weekend of hopefully doing nothing but going to the gym, church on Sunday, and relaxing. Scout is doing wonderful and is quite the little talker lately. She jabbers constantly and is very excited about whatever it is she is talking about. She says "DaDa" all the time. Her hair is getting thicker and blonder. She is trying really hard to crawl but still has not quite figured out what to do with her legs just yet.  I have LOVED every phase of her life so far...but I will say that this age has probably been the most fun. She laughs all the time and entertains herself really well. She is happy all the time and has became a "go with the flow" baby here lately. She does awesome on flights (so far) and she will fall asleep just about anywhere if it is her bed time. She is a really great baby and I feel so blessed!!! So far every time she has flown to Tennessee with me people can't get over how great she does on the flight. I know there will be a flight at some point that won't be so easy...but so far she is a great traveler.  Other than that nothing major to report. I took tons of pictures as usual. Enjoy and have a great night!





























































Tennessee Pics
Playing with Aunt Jenny



























Me and Cam



Scout and Eryn

Add caption


























"I think I am going to take your teether Scout"


"I think I will have that one too actually"

Scout: "Fine, I will just chew on my hand then"


Playing with Aden

Mark and Molly





Melissa and Molly

Sisters



Niki and Molly

Marcello, Molly, and Jenny


Mom


Sunday school class in Centerville

Scout and Kinzie


Aunt Sherry

Uncle Danny




















Her Duck bath tub...she loves it!



Abilene Pics

"I am really digging your tunes Moma Roxie!"


"This is my giraffe but you can only play with it if I can wear your hat"


"How cute do I look?"









Meeting Granny Jo's dogs

Admiring the wind chimes with Aunt Mandi

Uncle Tim


Avery, Ashley, and Scout

Pop, Scout, Audrey, an Levi. Excited to meet baby Sophie in May!!















Such a big girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment