bg

Sunday, October 31, 2010

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!



 Another fun but busy weekend has come and gone. I have been fighting bronchitis for over a week now and have been absolutely exhausted all week, but I managed to fight through it and I think I am finally starting to get over it. On Friday Scout had her first Halloween party at school and she looked so cute in her costume! All the kids looked just adorable!!!! On Saturday Me, Kris, Kamden, Scout, and Grammy Jonne went to a pumpkin patch/petting farm in Alvarado, TX and the weather was perfect! Kamden really enjoyed himself and Scout loves to be outside so she had a good time too. Then on Saturday night we went to our friend Ryan's 31st birthday party and watched the Rangers win game 3 of the World Series. Today Kris went to the Cowboys game (if you want to call it a game) with work people and Scout and I have just been taking it easy here at home. I needed a day to rest before beginning another week. It's been a good weekend....just wish it wasn't over. Busy, busy week ahead.....
    Hope everyone had a safe and happy Halloween!!!












Stuart holding Amelia and Scout. It was impossible to get them two to look at the camera at the same time :)
Ryan and Scout








On Monday I lost a dear friend. Bambi  Cooper and I worked together at Liberty Pharmacy in Centerville for several years when I was in High School. We have always kept in touch over the years and every time I go back to TN I try to make a point to go see her at the pharmacy. She always made me laugh. I am very thankful that I took Scout to see her in August. She was a wonderful, loving person and I only wish she knew how much she meant to people. She never looked at herself the way everyone else looked at her and she will be very missed. It makes me so sad to lose such a sweet lady so tragically. Bambi, we will miss you. Rest in peace sweet friend. 


1 comment:

  1. So sorry Jill. It's always hard letting go of someone you love. I'll be thinking about you.

    Scout looks adorable in all of her pictures. She's such a pretty little girl. You look great as well. :)

    ReplyDelete