bg

Monday, January 17, 2011

Update on Scout

Today was a good day and not so good day.  Scout is doing well, and her 6 month check-up went great.  She weighed 14 lbs. and was 25.5 inches long.  Her cold has not moved into her chest, and the doctor told us to keep doing what we were doing and she would be better soon.  We were supposed to get an EKG after our well check-up, but the cardiologists office said they had no record of our appointment.  The receptionist then proceeded to talk to 3 people on the phone (where Jill and I could hear her) including the office manager that told her to go ahead and do the EKG.  The tech had a personal appointment at 3:00 and didn't want to do it though (mind you, Jill and I are hearing every minute of this conversation).  Since our pediatrician's office is right down stairs, I went to complain to them while Jill tried to get Scout in.  Needless to say, the tech left for her appointment and there was no one to do the EKG so we had to reschedule for tomorrow morning at 7:45.  I still have smoke coming out of my ears, and plan on giving the office manager a piece of my mind tomorrow morning.  Anyways, Scout seems to be doing OK, and Dr. Wallace didn't seem to be too worried about the murmur.  Once we get the results, I'm sure Jill or I will post them on here for everyone.  Thanks for the prayers and we will talk to you soon.

1 comment:

  1. Yuck! That person officially sucks! We will be praying for Scout and you both too. Hopefully it's nothing to worry about.

    ReplyDelete