bg

Saturday, November 24, 2012

August and September. Meeting sweet Claire!




















Now that I am on mandatory hospital bed rest I have no excuse but to finally
get caught up on my blog. I cant believe I never blogged about meeting my
newest baby niece, Claire!
    At the end of August we went to Tennessee to meet this precious Angel.
She is my sister Jana's little one. She is such a good baby! She is so laid back
 and so cuddly! It makes me sad that I can't see her more often but we will be
back as soon as we can with our own new additions.
Scout had SO much fun playing with her cousins! We had a great trip to Tennessee and
I took lots of pictures! They are way out of order but nonetheless...here they are.















 





 

























































































We also got to meet Kevin and Becky's sweet little man for the
first time. His name is Kellen and he is oh so precious!
























Britain's first birthday in September





















































Sibling Love~











More to come!


No comments:

Post a Comment