bg

Monday, November 19, 2012

Summing up Summer in photos






















 

Another Long overdue blog post.

Back in July ( I know...I am way, way behind) We celebrated Scout's 2nd birthday with a backyard Splash Party. My parents and my nephew Cameron came to visit for several days also. We had so much fun! We had lots of friends and family come to the party and I think Scout had a great 2nd birthday!
I still can't believe my baby girl is 2!!!

Here are some of the pictures from that week.











































































Pictures with Mommy on her birthday-day!
























One of her very favorite things to do :)





























In August we celebrated Kris's 36th birthday with friends at one of his favorite
restaurants in Dallas, Smoke.  Fun night!
























Until next time....

Night- Night!


No comments:

Post a Comment