bg

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Kamden's Birthday, Halloween, Baby Brunch and Other Randoms





In September we went to the Texas/Ole Miss game in Oxford with
Kevin and Becky. We had a lot of fun and Kris of course enjoyed
getting to see his Longhorns play in person. The atmosphere was
great and the weather was perfect. We had really fun time!
    This was also my last long road trip till the twins come.



































This picture cracks me up!





















Picture Day at school



























Belly Picture in October





















Trip to the Arboretum with Kris and Scout






























The sweet ladies in our home group threw me a baby brunch.






























Kamden's birthday dinner at Dave and Busters

Sweet Britain
























12 years old!!!!
























Halloween festival at Aunt Kelly's work































Halloween festival at churh

























Taking a bow :)





























Love, love my girl!





















Halloween party at school


























Jen and I enjoy being miserably pregnant at the same time :)
She will welcome little Maddox in December !






















Mandi, Kelly, and April threw me a baby brunch while my Mom was
in town. We got more great gifts!



































Scout enjoying Jo-Jo's chocolate cake :)  Silly girl!






























I so enjoyed having my parents in town for a few days before the twins arrive.
We got a lot done and Scout enjoyed all the extra attention! We also had a
yummy early Thanksgiving dinner my Mom made for us. They will be back
after the babies are born. Special thanks to Daddy Mike and Granny
Jan for also helping us move furniture and get Scout and Kamden's
 room situated so we could finish the nursery. It was a very busy, but
productive weekend!






















No comments:

Post a Comment