bg

Monday, May 24, 2010

Quick Update and Pictures

Well work was really busy last week do I didn't get a chance to update. Kris and I went to the Doctor last Tuesday and got to see the baby on the ultra sound. So cool! She  moves around a lot! Right now she weighs about 3 pounds 14 ounces. Also it looks as though I will get to go into to labor naturally as of now. Everything else looked good...she is growing and moving a lot. She really moves a lot at night! Actually...I am sitting on the couch right now with the computer leaned up against my belly and she keeps kicking it and the computer jumps! :) Sometimes I can see her move...it's freaky but really cool too! 
Congrats to my cousins Andrew and Eric on graduation! Eric was Salutatorian of his Senior class and is going to Freed Hardman University ( I think). Andrew is going to the University of Tennessee in Knoxville. Also congrats to Mary Grace and Tim on getting married! I wish I could have been there for the big day!   Anyway...I will update more later. Good Night All! :)


Profile


Foot
The baby swing we just got.


3 comments:

  1. I am so jealous of her cute little profile pics! We always have a terrible time seeing him, much less taking a good pic of him. He likes to hide I guess. :) I'll see him soon enough though so I shouldn't complain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how cute she looks and that little foot. I am so glad everything is going well. How is the nursery coming along? So exciting having two babies coming so close together! Give her a pat for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such sweet ultrasound photos!!!

    ReplyDelete