bg

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Pictures, Birthday Party, and Lake Weekend

     My growing baby girl!!


She likes to read to herself :)


"Go Mavs!!!"



Hi big girl!


















I mentioned that one of my wonderful friends, Jen Skipper, took Scout's 9 month pictures!  I got the prints I ordered in the mail a few days ago and thought I would share a few of them. Jen did such a wonderful job! They were so hard to choose from which is why I ordered several! :) They are so cute!!







Love this face!!! We get this face a lot!



















 












  Saturday we went to Vince's party for his first birthday! It was so much fun watching him open presents only to go after the gift bags, and tissue paper. Oh! and the football! That was a hit!  This time last year I was miserably hot and uncomfortable and jealous Jen had already had her baby! My pregnancy was so easy....it really was...but when Texas heat hits in the 100's and you are 30+ pounds over weight....it's not fun and at that point you are ready for it to be over. We will be celebrating Scout's birthday in a little over a month and it's bitter sweet. I love each new phase and "trick" she has. Everyday is a new adventure and she is such a joy! I just wish  I could bottle up time...it just goes by too fast!  Vince got lots of fun birthday presents and was so happy even though he was exhausted and had not had a nap.





















Aunt Jen and Scout













































Overalls from Uncle Josh and Lana :)



"Put me down Granny Jan...I got things to do!"


Cake Time!

Scout and Aunt Mandi

Lana and Josh

I don't know what the heck Kamden is doing in this picture :)























   After the birthday party we headed to the lake. We had a lot of fun fishing, riding the jet ski, swimming, and hanging out on the boat. Kamden had a blast with the kids on the inner tube and Scout loved getting in the water! She is not afraid of the water at all! We have gone from her holding on to me tightly when we first got in "big water", to her pushing me off of her wanting me to just let her go! She loves to kick and splash! She has also figured out how to dunk her face under...pretty funny!  We got a lot of sun and enjoyed making Summer official!





Our Captain

 


Avery caught her first fish! She was so proud!





















Trying again the next morning

"We look good in hats Papa"




Ryland and Kamden

Determination



Kris

Hanging out with Grammy Jonne





Avery and Kamden


Tired baby girl!






















Have a great weekend!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment