bg

Sunday, February 28, 2010

20 weeks...




Well here is the latest belly pic! It's much easier when Kris is here to take it :) Things have been really busy lately and I am hoping and praying they will eventually slow down enough so that I can actually enjoy this experience. After 4, 4-5 hour long meetings this week, on top of regular work...I am beat! I am trying really hard to not get too stressed...but that's life right? Always throwing you surprises along the way. I can't believe I am already half way through the pregnancy!!! Gosh time flies!!! Other than lack of sleep, I am feeling pretty good. We go to the gym as often as we can and that helps tremendously! I always feel better when I can get a good work out in here and there. On Saturday after our work out Kris thought it would be a good idea to get massages...it was a great idea! I needed it. I go back to the doctor in a couple of weeks and will hopefully have some more ultra sound pictures to show. I am starting to feel some little movements here and there! :) Hope everyone has had a great weekend!



These outfits are from Aunt Mandi. Scout will definitely be ready for football season!. It's a good thing Texas and Tennessee don't play each other! Thanks Aunt Mandi!










2 comments:

  1. You look absolutely adorable! The outfits are great and she will look so cute in them. I hope things slow down for you at work too. When are you going to come see us so we can pat your tummy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment! I can't wait to dress her up. She will have a lot to choose from before she even gets here. I don't know when we will make it out to Abilene. Soon, hopefully. I haven't had a full weekend off in over a month so it's hard to say what the next month will be like. I hope it's over soon, I do know that. You guys are always welcome to come here too you know? :)

    ReplyDelete