bg

Friday, February 19, 2010

It's a Girl!

So yesterday afternoon, Jill and I went to the doctor and found out that we are having a little girl.  I have no idea how people read sonograms, but it was interesting to see how the baby had grown and watch it's heart beat and it's body move.  Her femur measure's 2.5 cm right now which means she is growing right on schedule. Mom and baby are both healthy and doing well.  Jill has only gained 2 lbs. in the last month so she was pretty happy about that.  We go back in three weeks to do a full anatomy scan of Scout and make sure that her organs are developing correctly and that her hands and feet are forming.  Hopefully we will have some pics from the sonogram up by this weekend so you can all see her.  I'm excited and nervous all at the same time.  Most of you know that the thought of having a daughter has scared me, but I know she is going to be a wonderful blessing and I can't wait for her to get here.  I will tell you this....Jill thought it was hilarious.....When we did the sonogram scout had her legs thrown back to her shoulders : ).  Take what you will from that.  Hope everyone is doing well, and we will have another update for you ASAP.  Love you all!

- Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment