bg

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Tomorrow!

So tomorrow Jill and I will hopefully find out what we are having.  Ever since we found out we were expecting, I've had a feeling that we were going to have a little girl.  The last couple of weeks, I've started to waiver though and now I'm at 50/50 either way.  No matter what we find out on Thursday, we are both just praying for a healthy baby.  Jill has started to feel movements (she swears its not gas) and that just makes us more excited to know who is actually in there.  Colton or Scout?  If the little one is not too shy we'll have our answer tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. If this one has any characteristics of Kamden at all...I doubt shyness will be a factor. He/She does have stuborn parents so this one could be totally different too though. Who Knows!!! So excited!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited!!!! Can't wait! You know Pop says the baby is a girl, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shy? In this family? I think Jill is right and stubborn is more like it. Here's hoping the little stinker cooperates tomorrow. I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete